Thursday, February 09, 2006

sbbic.org

I just opened a new web site
http://www.sbbic.org

There is nothing really there right now, and really isn't all that useful unless you know Khmer, but I thought I would put it up here anyway. I put up a Khmer Unicode dictionary, which so far as I know doesn't exist anywhere else. It is a pretty small dictionary, only about 500 words and phrases though - and most of the terms are Christian terms, being as they were taken from some of my translation work on various Christian books (mostly just for my own learning, since I am not at the level of producing something that is really useable). But it is a start.

But yeah, hopefully it will take off, and be used by those wanting to provide better books in Cambodia and in the process create a large, and usable two-way dictionary.

:)

- Special thanks to Todd Kastle for hosting yet another site -

No comments: